Want to know how Obama rolls? Check out National Geographic's On Board Air Force One, premiering tonight at 8 (and in repeats several times this week). Among the nifty facts we learned about this seriously sexy plane:
- The three level plane has a dining room, office areas and six bathrooms.
- The executive suite has a dressing room and a shower.
- The seat belts, pillows, blankets, napkins and shaving kits feature the presidential seal.
- A surgeon flies on board and there's a pharmacy, X-ray and operating table.
- It costs $40,000 an hour to run.
We never want to fly commercial again!