Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique's new Even Better Makeup promises to even out your skin tone and improve dryness and acne scars. It's a follow up to their popular Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. Best results are seen after 4-6 weeks, much longer than I've worn it. What I can report on is the coverage I've gotten the past couple of weeks. To begin with, I was happy that I didn't break out after using Even Better, probably due to that fact that its oil free. Usually, when I switch skincare products, especially in summer's heat, I'm due for a break out; not so with Even Better.


I've worn the same sheer, tinted moisturizer for years; comparatively Even Better has fuller coverage and a heavier look. I'll be wearing Even Better when I'm having my picture taken, like at weddings this summer, or when I'm headed out for a girls' night for a polished face. I love the SPF 15, because you can wear it and feel safe in the sun.

Even Better makeup is available at department stores nationwide or Clinique.com for $24.50.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails