Saturday, October 24, 2009

Product Review: Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

If ever there was a product perfectly suited for a bachelorette party or a girls' night out, it would be Origins new GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. I used this the morning after a late night of dancing (and yes a couple glasses of champagne) and my eyes felt fresh and awake. It is supposed to improve puffiness and dark circles as well, though that's harder to measure. My puffiness definitely improved; but my dark circles are more hereditary than circumstantial so I didn't see a change in the circles. If only this had anti-aging properties too, then I could turn back the clock and not just erase the night before.

Available at Origins stores, $29 for 0.5 oz.
This review was based on a free sample.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails