Monday, May 3, 2010

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector

We love the new Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector. It's a bargain at only $12; but we compare its application to something much more expensive like YSL's Touche Eclat. The most impressive aspect of this undereye concealer is that it has SPF 25. We find it hard to use sun protection under our eyes because it stings the tender skin there, or if you sweat it falls into our eyes, which is also painful. So far this has looked great, covered our ever-darkening eye area, and stayed in place all day with no irritation.

It's available at mass retailers currently.
The review was based on a sample.

1 comment:

Gutscheincode said...

I love this product. I am fair skinned so my dark circles really show, and this product lightens the circles and make me look fresh-eyed. I love it so much better than my Laura Mercier I have been using for over a year. You do have to moisturize your eye area before using this otherwise it will get dry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails