Saturday, May 1, 2010

Vivite Defining Lip Plumper

Vivite Defining LIp Plumper
Is bigger better? Usually yes and because of that the beauty industry is constantly developing new products which promise to increase your lash length or pump up your kisser. The latest is Vivite Defining Lip Plumper, which I used for the past month. It is available for purchase through doctors' offices and produced by Allergan (the maker of Latisse eye lash enhancer). Vivite is supposed to increase the fullness of your lips, reduce fine lines and condition your lips. It isn't a drugstore lip plumper which uses chili pepper or other similar ingredients to irritate your lips and cause them to temporarily inflame. Instead, it is composed of chamomile, green tea, Vitamin E and a handful of other ingredients which treat your lips slowly. Results should be apparent after four weeks.

I tried to use Vivite as often as I could (they recommend three times per day). I'd say on average I used it 2 to 3 times each day. The odorless cream spreads easily and absorbs quickly so that I could apply my lipstick or gloss over it. I did notice that my lips were soft and the edges were smoother, making any fine lines around my mouth less noticeable. So far, I haven't gotten the Angelina Jolie lips that I'd hoped for; but I'm going to keep using the product with optimism.

For information on Vivite and to find a physician who carries it, visit Viviteskincare.com.
This review was based on a free sample.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails