Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's in Rebekah George's Carry On Bag


Rebekah George is constantly on the road as a beauty expert who is on the road constantly for her TV appearances. Here's what she travels with: 

My carry on is a Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM. This bag has room for everything I need, but I still feel pulled together when I get off the plane.

What are some of your must-have beauty products for the plane (lip balm, moisturizer, etc.)?
It’s not rare for me to be landing somewhere and then have to rush off to a segment. So, I  usually take the last 30 minutes of the flight to get camera ready. Here’s my routine:
-Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects Whitestrips – these are professional strength whitening strips that really brighten my smile so I can feel confident on-air. I love how they have snug-proof strips, so I can still drink water and talk while I’m whitening.
-Olay Daily Facials Express Cleansing Cloths – these are great because they are pre-moistened so you don’t need water and they’re also super hydrating. I use them to cleanse and freshen up my face, neck, and hands.
-Napolean Pardis Jet Set This kit has everything I need to get ready for TV from blush to gloss and shadow in one mini go to kit.





Any favorite plane snacks?
I always bring along True Lemon, tiny pouches of powdered real lemon to pour into a large bottle of water. They’re portable and unlike lemon wedges you get at an airport restaurant, you don’t have to worry about them being unsanitary. The lemon helps me down a ton of water so I stay hydrated on the plane. I also bring a bag of raw unsalted almonds. They’re filled with fatty acids to help your skin stay hydrated and they’re protein so I don’t feel starving and wind up eating bad airplane food.

Do you have a favorite wrap?

DKNY’s Organic Hoody Cozy – you can not it, pin it, wrap it, drape it. It’s also made of organic fabric so it doesn’t irritate your skin, which actually becomes more sensitive when you’re 35,000 feet above.


What's on your iPod playlist for the plane?
Secrets – One Republic
Alejandro – Lady Gaga
If I Were a Boy – BeyoncĂ©
Whataya Want from Me – Adam Lambert
Dirty Little Secret – The All-American Rejects

Anything else you always travel with?
My pink 21” dash from Brookstone – it’s my new favorite travel companion. It’s carry on size (TSA approved, thank you!) so I don’t have to worry about lost luggage when I’m landing late the night before a segment. It’s also easy to get through an airport with it because it turns, twirls, whirls, you name it. And, most importantly, I can fit a lot in it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails