Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jennifer Aniston's Favorite Vacation Spot

Jennifer Aniston in Allure
While the rest of the world was focusing on Jennifer Aniston dissing "The Rachel" haircut and her clip in bangs from the Allure shoot and accompanying article, we were most interested in hearing about her favorite vacation spot:
"It's Anguilla in the Caribbean. It's just very far, not that easy to hop on a plane and go. I love the ability to really relax. Even if I'm just sitting in my house, I still have work, whether it's dealing with a production company or future project. What I love is the ocean. I hear it and go calm. It allows you to truly refuel."
We're betting Aniston rents a private villa when she goes, though the Viceory Anguilla is pretty spectacular.

Read the full interview with Jennifer Aniston in the February issue of Allure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails